National Show Hunter Hall of Fame member
Olympian in Seoul (1988) and Barcelona (1992) as part of the United States Equestrian Team
Reserve rider for the United States Equestrian Team at the 1984 Olympic Games in Los Angeles, Calif.
• Rode the only double clean in the $30K June Classic Grand Prix at the Blenheim June Classic II
• Earned the fastest time in the jump-off, winning the $7500 CashCall Mortgage Futurity at the Blenheim Jume Classic II
• Inducted into the 2015 National Show Hunter Hall of Fame
• 2013: Awarded the Harry Forbes Sportsmanship Trophy Lifetime Achievement Award. Won the PCHA / USHJA Affiliate Sportsmanship Award for the Western Region. First place in the 1.35m Jumper Classic on Day 2 of Del Mar International
• 2012: Named the West Coast Representative to the U.S. Equestrian Federation’s 2012 Olympics selection team. Earned numerous notable wins including the Sonoma Grand Prix at Giant Steps Charity Classic, $20K Equine Insurance Grand Prix at Horse & Hound Spring, Blenheim June Classic I, HMI Equestrian Challenge Sonoma $30K County Saddle Grand Prix, HMI Equestrian Challenge Sonoma $2500 Open Jumper Classic, Horse & Hound Spring $20K Grand Prix, Horse & Hound Spring 1.40 Grand Prix, Sonoma Horse Park $20K Equine Insurance Grand Prix, Blenheim Spring Classic III and Desert Circuit II, III and IV Thermal
• 2011: Achieved Top 25 Rider Status in the United States. Won the $30,000 Equifit August Festival Grand Prix 1.5M at Showpark August Festival, $50,000 Grand Prix of California at the Blenheim Ranch & Coast Classic, $25,000 Surfside Grand Prix at the Del Mar National Horse Show, $40,000 Orange County Register Grand Prix at the Blenheim Spring Classic II, Blenheim Spring Classic I and the Desert Circuit II Championship in Level 3 Jumpers
• 2010: Third place at the Thermal HITS $300K Lamborghini Class. Earned second place finishes at the $50K LA International Grand Prix, $30,000 Blenheim June Classic I, $30K California Horsetrader Grand Prix 1.45M and Memorial Day Classic Grand Prix. Won the $35,000 Blenheim Spring Classic II Grand Prix, Blenheim June Classic II $30,000 Grand Prix, Showpark Racing Festival 1.30M Championship, Del Mar International 1.30M Championship and Las Vegas National Show 1.30M Championship. Her horse, Cantano, finishes the year as PCHA Grand Prix Horse of the Year
• 2009: Recorded wins including the Blenheim June Classic IV $25,000 Red, White, & Blue Grand Prix, $30,000 Copa De Amistad Grand Prix, Blenheim June Classic I $30,000 Grand Prix and Blenheim Spring Classic II $35,000 Grand Prix. Placed on the ballot for the National Show Jumping Hall of Fame.
• 2008: July Theme Oaks Park $25,000 Grand Prix Champion and Blenheim Spring Classic II $35,000 Grand Prix Champion
• 2007: Won the Oaks Spring Classic $35,000 Grand Prix
• 2006: Notable wins included the Pebble Beach $30,000 Grand Prix and Oaks Classic $25,000 Grand Prix